Plantronics®, Inc. introduced the first lightweight communications headset in 1962 and is
today the world's leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications
Plantronics® headsets are widely used in many Fortune 500 corporations and have been
featured in numerous films and high-profile events, including Neil Armstrong's historic
"One small step for man" transmission from the moon in 1969.
Plantronics® offers mobile headsets to address the cordless and mobile phone
market, next-generation computer audio headset products for computer applications
and corded and cordless headsets and systems for the office, small office/home
office and contact centers.
Plantronics® is a publicly held company (NYSE: PLT) headquartered in Santa Cruz,
California with offices in 19 countries, including major facilities in Mexico,
Tennessee, England and The Netherlands. Plantronics® products are sold and
supported through a worldwide network of authorized Plantronics® partners,
and are available through retail and consumer electronics stores.
For people who work all day in noisy enviroments, the Starset® product line
offers superior acoustics and long wearing comfort.
* Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, over-the-ear design
* Versatip® eartip fits almost everyone
* Available in both Noise Canceling and Voice Tube®
Easy-on, over-the-ear design provides all day comfort and superior
* Plantronics'® most popular over-the-ear design
* Receiver rotates and rests gentley against the ear
* Can be worn on either ear
The Supra® headset is designed for all day use, providing both comfort
* Adjustable Headband fits almost everyone
* Binaural model is ideal for noisy enviroments
The Plantronics SupraPlus™ headset family brings new standards in all-day
comfort and reliability to telephone professionals. Enhanced receive-side audio
quality, intelligent flexible boom and stylish design provide greater headset flexibility.
SupraPlus™ offers monaural or binaural versions, voice tube or noise-canceling
microphones and is compatible with Plantronics amplifiers and USB-to-headset adapters.
* All-day wearing comfort and reliability
* Enhanced audio for greater listening accuracy
* Supports all Plantronics amplifiers and USB-to-headset adapters
* Leverages the strength of the market-leading Supra headset
* Designed for the most demanding environments
The most stable over-the-ear headset that's so light and comfortable
you almost forget your wearing it.
* Earbuds available in 4 sizes
* The receiver arm adjusts for a perfect fit
* Can be worn on either ear
The ultra-comfortable, ultra-clear headset comes with bass and treble settings for enhanced
* SES®(Sound Enhancement System) tone control switch lets you choose bass and treble
* adjustable headband and microphone assembly assures a comfortable fit.
* Binaural model features yokeless single-cable design
The CS10 Cordless Telephone Headset System combines the 900 MHz cordless CA10 amplifier
and the convertible noise-canceling headset to deliver hands-free mobile design with range of
up to 150 feet from the base unit. Connects to single or multi-line corded telephones.
* Hands-free mobile design with range of up to 150 feet from the base unit
* Adjustable tone control and transmit and receive volume allow for superior sound
* Adjustable for over-the-head stability or over-the-ear convenience with new
* Six hour continuous talk time on rechargeable battery
* Connects to single or multi-line corded telephones
* Remote call answering with optional Plantronics® handset lifter accessory
The Plantronics CS50 Wireless Office Headset System brings the ultimate in
mobility and handsfree conversations to your phone. When you’re on the phone,
the information you need may not be in front of you. It may be in the next office,
or down the hall. To keep up with business, you need to move; you need to stay in
touch. You need Plantronic’s revolutionary new CS50 wireless office headset
* Roam up to 300 feet in a typical office environment
* Talk for up to eight hours without recharging
* Fully recharge the headset in less than three hours. 80% recharged in 1.5 hours
* Have clear, private and completely secure conversations
* Answer and end calls when you’re away from your desk with the touch of a button
* Be heard clearly with a noise-canceling microphone
* Quickly mute the microphone with the touch of a button
* Choose between over-the-ear and over-the-head wearing styles. An optional
behind-the-head style is also available
The M12 Vista™ Universal Amplifier connects Plantronics® headsets to just about
any modular single or multi-line phone and offer ergonomically designed volume,
headset / handset, and mute controls. Connects Plantronics® headsets to most
single or multi-line telephones.
* Receive and transmit volume control
* Headset/Handset selector
* Connects to most single or multi-line phones
P10 2 PRONG
Just plug the P10 into your operator console, PBX, or ACD, then plug in your headset.
The P10 delivers Plantronics® famous sound quality and ease of use. Its volume and automatic
gain controls let you adjust incoming calls to a listening level that's comfortable for you.
Comes with handy Quick Disconnect™ feature and 10-foot coil cord.
* Plugs into operator consoles, PBXs and most carbon ACDs
* Easy to install and use
* Durable and portable
* Volume adjust and automatic gain control
* Quick Disconnect™ for added freedom